Cauliflower leaves are such an underused and under loved leafy green! Many people just discard these leaves in favour of the main cauliflower flesh, but these leaves actually contain just as much nutrition as the rest of the cauliflower does. So don’t let them go to waste! This recipe makes for a very delicious & easy side dish. Enjoy!
Check out 8 Amazing Health Benefits of the Cauliflower if you haven’t already!
- Leaves from one cauliflower
- 1 small onion or 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 2-3 large garlic cloves or 5 small cloves, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut aminos, braggs liquid aminos or soy sauce (depending on preference)
- himalayan salt to taste
- Cut the leaves off the cauliflower. Roughly chop them up and slice in half any leaves that are too thick so it will roast evenly. Chop & slice your onion & garlic. Spread the leaves, onion, and garlic out on a baking tray. Drizzle with the oil, soy sauce/aminos and sprinkle with himalayan salt. Roast in your oven for 20 minutes on Gas Mark 4 / 180 C / 350 F.