This easy & creamy nut butter fudge recipe is surprisingly healthy! I love it when I can eat something delicious, and is a dessert, but it’s completely guilt free. No processed sugar, no gut destroying gluten, just wholefood ingredients.
Some people may call it, natures candy!
I find that it is important to have healthy treats on hand for when we get those sugar cravings. This recipe is absolutely perfect for that, as you can store it in the freezer for a long time!
- 1 cup nut butter of choice (almond, coconut, sunbutter, etc)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw honey or a few drops of liquid stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (sea or himalayan)
- optional chocolate version: 1 tablespoon cocoa/cacao/carob powder
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until combined & creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a square container lined with tin foil or plastic wrap.
- Freeze for about an hour, or until solid.
- Cut into squares and eat! Keep stored in the fridge or freezer.