This recipe is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and refined sugar free. This is a much healthier alternative to other mug cakes because it uses coconut flour. Its so easy and quick to make, and it tastes great too.
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (or cacao or carob)
- 1/2 large banana, mashed
- 1 egg or 1 egg white
- 1/4 cups milk (I used almond)
- 1 tablespoon honey or other sweetener equivalent
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to form a batter of sorts. Oil your mug, i used coconut oil, and pour in your batter. Microwave for around 3 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes and then eat!
Coconut flour recipe book coming soon!
Stay healthy <3